Ironic Feathering Magazine is available for printing in full-color! Here's how to get it:
1. Click this link: Ironic Feathering Magazine PDF. The document will not make sense if you read it in this format, so please do yourself a favor and proceed to Step 2.
2. The PDF document contains two pages. Print both pages of the PDF in such a way that Page One of the document prints on one side of a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper and Page Two prints on the other side.
3. Cut the piece of paper in half width-wise (perpendicular to the longest side). You should end up with two strips of paper 8.5" x 5.5".
4. Place the strips back-to-back so that the cover page reading "Ironic Feathering Magazine" faces outward and "Tips, Tricks & Picks" on the other strip also faces outward.
5. Fold in half and read. For extra credit, find a stapler that will reach to the crease in the middle. I've never been very good with stapling zines, so I always hand-poke a staple through and bend it with my fingers. I'm strong.